Kauai Teachers Federal Credit Union | Credit Unions
Who Are We?
Kauai Teachers Federal Credit Union is a member-owned, non-profit financial cooperative whose members are owners and savers, as well as potential borrowers. Demonstrating the philosophy of “People helping People”, members pool their money by purchasing shares, thus making low-cost loans and other financial benefits available to all members. Interest received from loans goes back to members in the form of dividends and other beneficial services.
The mission of Kauai Teachers Federal Union is to Serve, Create, and Maintain for our members favorable and competitive financial services.
Who Can Join
- Teachers and employees of County of Kauai Schools and their immediate family members
- Immediate family members are those by blood or by marriage, such as brothers, sisters, children, aunts, uncles, grandparents, cousins, in laws, foster/adopted children
- Retired pensioners from employment of Kauai County Schools and their immediate families
- Full time registered students of Kauai County High and Intermediate Schools and their parents
- Surviving spouses of deceased members and their immediate family members
- Organizations of such persons
- Employees of this credit union and their immediate family members
How To Join
Eligible applicants complete a simple membership form with a minimum of $5.00 share deposit plus a one time $1.00 membership fee. Once processed, new members are entitled to our many services and benefits.
Your savings is federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government. National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. Government Agency.