KPD is asking for help with finding runaway | News
LĪHU'E – The Kaua'i Police Department is asking for the public’s help with finding a runaway.
Mandi Rose Diorec was last seen on Friday, Feb. 24 when she failed to return home by her 8 p.m. curfew, and has not made contact with her family since.
She is known to frequent Hanamā'ulu Beach Park or the Kapa‘a and Anahola areas.
Diorec, age 17, is four foot ten inches tall and weighs roughly 90 pounds. She has brown hair, brown eyes, a medium complexion and a small build. She is of Hawaiian descent.
Diorec has two identifiable tattoos, including the word “little” on her right arm and the name “Diorec” on her left ankle. She also has pierced ears and a spiked piercing on her lower lip.
Anyone with information about Mandi Rose Diorec is urged to call KPD Dispatch at 241-1711, Investigative Services Bureau, 241-1696 or Crime Stoppers, 241-1887.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Celebrate National Library Week - See Double Feature at Ewa Beach Library on April 14
- Ewa Beach Crush Football/Cheer
- See Two Free Movies at Ewa Beach Library on February 24
- Learn More About Navigating Through New Solar Rules at a Free Solar Open House in Ewa Beach
- Emergency responders to conduct training exercises in Ewa
- Avalon development co. Purchases industrial park in Kapolei; 17 fee-simple lots to go on sale
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free "Design on a Dollar" Seminar
- CBP's NATO West Program Helps New Recruits Transition Quickly to Career in Real Estate
- Kapolei Library Offers Spring Reading Program and Adult Event in March
- CBP hosts “Off-Base Housing: How Military Personnel Buy and Sell in Hawaii” Seminar