KPD is asking for help with finding runaway | News
LĪHU'E – The Kaua'i Police Department is asking for the public’s help with finding a runaway.
Mandi Rose Diorec was last seen on Friday, Feb. 24 when she failed to return home by her 8 p.m. curfew, and has not made contact with her family since.
She is known to frequent Hanamā'ulu Beach Park or the Kapa‘a and Anahola areas.
Diorec, age 17, is four foot ten inches tall and weighs roughly 90 pounds. She has brown hair, brown eyes, a medium complexion and a small build. She is of Hawaiian descent.
Diorec has two identifiable tattoos, including the word “little” on her right arm and the name “Diorec” on her left ankle. She also has pierced ears and a spiked piercing on her lower lip.
Anyone with information about Mandi Rose Diorec is urged to call KPD Dispatch at 241-1711, Investigative Services Bureau, 241-1696 or Crime Stoppers, 241-1887.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Malama Learning Center to host Lauhala Weaving for Beginners workshop
- See Ewa Beach Library's Movie Mondays including "The Lego Movie"
- Wealth Managing Partners, Inc. tees off to help ill children of Hawaii
- Woman and three children escape unhurt as fire destroys their Ewa home
- Motorcyclist in stable condition after colliding with vehicle in Ewa Beach
- Kapolei Library Celebrates 10th Anniversary this Saturday, August 23
- Mini-golf charity takes up cause for grief-stricken children in Hawai'i
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free "Right Sizing Your Life" Seminar
- WEST OAHU STUDENTS RECEIVE $41,000 SCHOLARSHIPS
- Kapolei Shopping Center's free UKULELE JAM features Kuana Torres Kahele and others