KPD is asking for help with finding runaway | News
LĪHU'E – The Kaua'i Police Department is asking for the public’s help with finding a runaway.
Mandi Rose Diorec was last seen on Friday, Feb. 24 when she failed to return home by her 8 p.m. curfew, and has not made contact with her family since.
She is known to frequent Hanamā'ulu Beach Park or the Kapa‘a and Anahola areas.
Diorec, age 17, is four foot ten inches tall and weighs roughly 90 pounds. She has brown hair, brown eyes, a medium complexion and a small build. She is of Hawaiian descent.
Diorec has two identifiable tattoos, including the word “little” on her right arm and the name “Diorec” on her left ankle. She also has pierced ears and a spiked piercing on her lower lip.
Anyone with information about Mandi Rose Diorec is urged to call KPD Dispatch at 241-1711, Investigative Services Bureau, 241-1696 or Crime Stoppers, 241-1887.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- See Ewa Beach Library's Movie Mondays including "The Lego Movie"
- Wealth Managing Partners, Inc. tees off to help ill children of Hawaii
- Woman and three children escape unhurt as fire destroys their Ewa home
- Motorcyclist in stable condition after colliding with vehicle in Ewa Beach
- Ewa Makai Middle School Principal named as finalist in $25,000 School Leadership Award