Injured hiker airlifted from Hanakapi'ai | News
HANAKĀPĪ'AI – Rescuers airlifted an injured hiker from the Hanakāpī'ai landing zone just before noon on Tuesday.
The 51-year-old Arkansas woman reportedly fell and injured her back while hiking near Hanakāpī'ai Beach.
Rescue 3 personnel aboard Air 1 flew the woman to Princeville Airport where awaiting medics transported her to Wilcox Hospital. She has since been released.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- HSPLS Continues Internet PC Reservations Upgrade: Kapolei Library Scheduled for May 30
- Geobunga to kick off Hawaii State Public Library's keiki summer reading program "Dig Into Reading"
- Special HSPLS Children's Summer Reading Program Kick-off Event at Kapolei Library on May 28
- "What Is Your Home Worth" seminar
- Free Career Night Hosted by Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties