New Operating Hours at Kekaha Landfill, Transfer Stations | Public Spaces
The following information is provided by Kauai County:
County officials are reminding the public about the change in hours at the Kekaha landfill and transfer stations, which took effect on July 1.
They are now open to the public as follows:
- Kekaha Landfill - 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Transfer stations - 9:15 a.m. to 5:15 p.m.
The change in hours was made to reduce overtime expenses and is expected to result in significant savings to the county in fiscal year 2013.
Anyone with questions can call the Solid Waste Division at 241-4837.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Malama Learning Center to host Lauhala Weaving for Beginners workshop
- See Ewa Beach Library's Movie Mondays including "The Lego Movie"
- Wealth Managing Partners, Inc. tees off to help ill children of Hawaii
- Woman and three children escape unhurt as fire destroys their Ewa home
- Motorcyclist in stable condition after colliding with vehicle in Ewa Beach
- Kapolei Library Celebrates 10th Anniversary this Saturday, August 23
- Mini-golf charity takes up cause for grief-stricken children in Hawai'i
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free "Right Sizing Your Life" Seminar
- WEST OAHU STUDENTS RECEIVE $41,000 SCHOLARSHIPS
- Kapolei Shopping Center's free UKULELE JAM features Kuana Torres Kahele and others