New Operating Hours at Kekaha Landfill, Transfer Stations | Public Spaces
The following information is provided by Kauai County:
County officials are reminding the public about the change in hours at the Kekaha landfill and transfer stations, which took effect on July 1.
They are now open to the public as follows:
- Kekaha Landfill - 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Transfer stations - 9:15 a.m. to 5:15 p.m.
The change in hours was made to reduce overtime expenses and is expected to result in significant savings to the county in fiscal year 2013.
Anyone with questions can call the Solid Waste Division at 241-4837.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Celebrate National Library Week - See Double Feature at Ewa Beach Library on April 14
- Ewa Beach Crush Football/Cheer
- See Two Free Movies at Ewa Beach Library on February 24
- Learn More About Navigating Through New Solar Rules at a Free Solar Open House in Ewa Beach
- Emergency responders to conduct training exercises in Ewa
- Avalon development co. Purchases industrial park in Kapolei; 17 fee-simple lots to go on sale
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free "Design on a Dollar" Seminar
- CBP's NATO West Program Helps New Recruits Transition Quickly to Career in Real Estate
- Kapolei Library Offers Spring Reading Program and Adult Event in March
- CBP hosts “Off-Base Housing: How Military Personnel Buy and Sell in Hawaii” Seminar