New Operating Hours at Kekaha Landfill, Transfer Stations | Public Spaces
The following information is provided by Kauai County:
County officials are reminding the public about the change in hours at the Kekaha landfill and transfer stations, which took effect on July 1.
They are now open to the public as follows:
- Kekaha Landfill - 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Transfer stations - 9:15 a.m. to 5:15 p.m.
The change in hours was made to reduce overtime expenses and is expected to result in significant savings to the county in fiscal year 2013.
Anyone with questions can call the Solid Waste Division at 241-4837.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Meet "Daughter of the Air" Author at Kapolei Library on December 7
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Meet "Nemu Nemu" Webcomic Creator at Kapolei Library this Wednesday, Nov. 6
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free “Flooring Options for Your Home” Seminar
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts “Preparing for Rising Flood Insurance Premiums” Seminar