KPAL announces flag football registration | Sports & Recreation
The Kaua'i Police Activities League (KPAL) announced registration for flag football programs in Lihu'e, Kapa‘a/Anahola and Waimea/Hanapepe for school-aged youth, kindergarten to senior in high school.
Registration for the Lihu'e flag football program will be held on Tuesday, April 12 and Wednesday, April 13 from 4:30 p.m. to 6 p.m. at the KPAL Lihu'e Boxing Gym located between Vidinha Stadium and the soccer field.
Registration for the Kapa‘a/Anahola flag football program will be held on Monday, April 11, Wednesday, April 13 and Friday, April 15 from 4:30 to 6 p.m. at the Kapa‘a New Park pavilion area, located behind the skate park. Registrations will also be accepted at Popo’s Cookies in Kapa‘a from Monday, April 11 to Friday, April 21 from 8 a.m. to noon.
Participants for the Waimea/Hanapepe program may register from Monday, April 11 to Friday, April 15 from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at the Waimea Canyon Park’s basketball court parking lot.
Practice times will be determined by the coaches once all registration forms have been collected.
The cost for each activity is $20 for the year. KPAL is also offering a $50 annual membership which allows a member to join as many activities as he or she would like throughout the year.
Scholarships are being offered to those who receive free meals at school. Each activity will be half off. Proof of qualification is required at registration.
Registration dates for the Koloa and Kalaheo districts will be announced at a later date.
For more information on the KPAL flag football program, or to request additional support or an auxiliary aid, please contact Officer Mark Ozaki at 652-6999 or email@example.com.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Malama Learning Center to host Lauhala Weaving for Beginners workshop
- See Ewa Beach Library's Movie Mondays including "The Lego Movie"
- Wealth Managing Partners, Inc. tees off to help ill children of Hawaii
- Woman and three children escape unhurt as fire destroys their Ewa home
- Motorcyclist in stable condition after colliding with vehicle in Ewa Beach
- Kapolei Library Celebrates 10th Anniversary this Saturday, August 23
- Mini-golf charity takes up cause for grief-stricken children in Hawai'i
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free "Right Sizing Your Life" Seminar
- WEST OAHU STUDENTS RECEIVE $41,000 SCHOLARSHIPS
- Kapolei Shopping Center's free UKULELE JAM features Kuana Torres Kahele and others